Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Posted by Dancing Pen at 7:28 PM
Posted by Dancing Pen at 7:20 PM
Posted by Dancing Pen at 7:18 PM
Friday, August 26, 2011
Okay folks I am getting very excited. I have my first letterpress job with my new press and I am printing THIS weekend!! Will post pictures when I am done!!
Posted by Dancing Pen at 10:01 PM
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Recently I had the pleasure of creating this sweet little keepsake. It is a piece to be frames and hung in the nursery and notates the new arrival's name, weight etc. I had complete artistic license so I went crazy! The room of this sweet little girl was pink and green, so I went with those colors.
Posted by Dancing Pen at 3:10 PM
Here are some pictures of a marriage certificate I did recently that features both hand calligraphy and watercolor flowers. I had so much fun with this. Even though the watercolor flowers are very time consuming (have to let each leaf dry before doing another one that touches it. I hope to be doing more of them in the future!
Posted by Dancing Pen at 3:06 PM
- Maybe the Obama's Will Come??
- Marriage Certificate wit Faux Paper Quill Design
- Slate Blue & White Wedding Signs and Escort Cards
- Marriage Certificate with vows, bird and twig desi...
- Purple, Lavender and Black Marriage Certificate wi...
- Blue & White Marriage Certificate to Match Invites...
- Stay tuned...
- A baby item!
- I have started watercolor!
- ▼ August (9)